December Group Hypnobirthing
Time & Location
About the event
Hypnobirthing has a variable reputation, I know. You'll have heard some people rave about it, and others say it was a complete waste of time & money.
And while you've heard both sides of the picture - the horror shows and the calm births - I'm sure you're savvy enough to know that hypnobirthing can't be the only thing that influences the equation. You know in your heart of hearts that what makes birth 'Good' or 'Bad' is more nuanced and complicated than anyone admits to.
What you need is someone who can help you navigate through ALL the opinions, information & options. Someone who isn't going to ask you to nail your colours to any particular mast except your own.
I want to reassure you that you do not need to lose yourself in the process of birth. The physical sensations - though intense and primal - are part of you, and they are a power you can take pride in. Your instincts (even if you don't think you have any) are to be heard, respected & responded to.
Birth is not to be endured
The day you become a mother - whether it's for the 1st or 5th time - will make you indelibly, and you deserve to remember it with love. Birth is not diminished because it happens with an epidural, with assistance or through your belly. Birth is diminished when women are diminished, and I'm here to help you ensure that does not happen.
Join me for this course and begin to prepare for birth in a way that actually suits YOU. A class that combines practicality & pragmatism with mindset preparation.
Included in your investment;
* 1 day Group hypnobirthing course
* 2 x 40minute 121 follow-up coaching calls
* The Calm Birth School Book
* 5 x Calm Birth School MP3s
* Access to the Good Birth Practice Client Area, packed with refreshers, tips, resources, birth films & BONUS video tutorials including;
- 10 Top Preparing for Breastfeeding Tips from Anna Le Grange, the Mindful Breastfeeding Coach
- The Truth About Infant Sleep, from Katie Palmer at Infant Sleep Consultants
- Your Pelvic Floor - what it is & how to show it some love, from Jo May at Radiant Personal Training
- Self Care for Mums, from Silke Thistlewood at Nourish to Thrive