FULLY BOOKED - The Capsule Course Group Hypnobirthing
Time & Location
About the Event
I hear you, Lady.
Excited to be pregnant: terrified about the unknowns of birth.
Outwardly calm and on the ball: inwardly freaking out about loss of control, loss of dignity, loss of yourself.
New vocabulary. New considerations. Big feelings. Huge hormones. Endless unsolicited advice....but no certainty
Quite reasonable to feel like this, of course. The story of birth = suffering is a strong one. And it's EVERYWHERE!
That's exactly why you need this course! This isn't just *any* hypnobirthing course. I'm not here to tell you what to do or say. This is all about asking the questions you need to answer to put plans in place for a birth which leaves you feeling proud and empowered.
| 1 x Group Day | 2 x 121 follow-up calls | All the evidence based information | All the honesty | All the options |
So what's the point? To give you CONFIDENCE, so you can make CHOICES which give you COMFORT;
* What we THINK we know about birth, and why
* How you body is DESIGNED to birth, and how it works
* Why BREATHING & RELAXATION is important (and learning how to do it)
* Why WHERE matters
* The role of the BIRTH PARTNER
* Making birth PLANS
* INFORMED DECISIONS
* How you might FEEL
* How to CHANGE PLANS confidently
During this one day course you'll learn that birth CAN be a positive experience - however it happens. That's not all, though, you'll also have access to The Good Birth Practice Pod, where you'll be able to access all sorts of resources and useful information, and you'll be able to book 2x 121 follow-up calls, so we discuss how you can personalise all the technique to suit YOU.
Tickets for the day are £275 per couple, and include;
* One day full Group Hypnobirthing course
* The Calm Birth Method book
* 5 x MP3s
* 2 x 40min 121 follow-up calls
* Access to The Good Birth Practice pod, where you'll access resources, technique prompts and reminders, birth films and BONUS video tutorials from infant sleep consultant Katie Palmer at Infant Sleep Consultants, from lactation consultant Anna Le Grange, Lactation Consultant and Mindful Breastfeeding Coach, from Jo May, pelvic floor specialist at Radiant Personal Training, and confidence coach Silke Thistlewood from Nourish to Thrive.
* The Good Birth Practice goody bag...